Armando J. Quizon, M.D.
Armando Quizon is Board Certified in Pediatrics and a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics. Dr. Quizon was born and raised in the Philippines. He received his Bachelor of Science degree in Biology at the University of Santo Tomas and his Medical Degree at the University of Santo Tomas. He completed his Pediatric residency at the Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York. He has been in practice at Gadsden Pediatric Clinic since 2004. He and his wife, Aimee, have a son and a daughter.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology 1986 - University of Santo Tomas, Philippines
- Doctor of Medicine 1990 - University of Santo Tomas, Philippines
- Rotating Internship: Veterans Memorial Medical Center, Philippines, 1991 - 1992
- Pediatrics, Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center, 1995 – 1996
- Pediatrics, Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center 1996 - 1998
- Alabama Board of Medical Examiners, AL 1998
- Diplomate, American Board of Pediatrics, 2001
- April 2004 – Present, Gadsden Pediatric Clinic, P.A.
- 1998 – 2004 - Quality of Life Health Services, Inc.
- 1993 – 1995 - Private Practice, Manila, Philippines
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Medical Association
- Medical Association of the State of Alabama
- Etowah County Medical Society