Noorkarim Nagji, M.D.
Noorkarim Nagji (Dr. Karim) is Board Certified in Pediatrics and a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics. He received his medical education at Dow Medical College. He completed his Pediatric Residency at the University of South Alabama. He has been in practice at Gadsden Pediatric Clinic since 1998. He is married and has two children.
- Dow Medical College 1983
- Pediatrics, University of South Alabama 1992 - 1995
- Alabama Board of Medical Examiners, AL 1993
- Diplomate, American Board of Pediatrics, 1995
- September 1998 – Present, Gadsden Pediatric Clinic, P.A.
- September 1995 – September 1998, Quality of Life Health Services
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Medical Association
- Medical Association of the State of Alabama
- Etowah County Medical Society