Claire G. Yother, M.D.
Dr. Yother was born in Gadsden, Alabama. She received her Bachelor of Science degree in Sports Medicine at Samford University and her Medical Degree from the University of Alabama School of Medicine, Birmingham, Alabama.
She completed her Pediatric Residency at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. Dr. Yother has been in practice at Gadsden Pediatric Clinic since 2011. She and her husband Paul have a son, Michael. She enjoys traveling, sewing, and gardening. Dr. Yother is a member of Twelfth Street Baptist Church in Gadsden.
- Bachelor of Science in Sports Medicine 2004 – Samford University
- Doctor of Medicine 2008 – University of Alabama School of Medicine, Birmingham, Alabama
- Pediatrics, University of Alabama at Birmingham 2008-2009
- Pediatrics, University of Alabama at Birmingham 2009-2011
- Alabama Board of Medical Examiners 2009
October 2011 – Present, Gadsden Pediatric Clinic, P.A.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Medical Association
- Medical Association of the State of Alabama
- Etowah County Medical Society