Cynthia E. Hill, M.D.
Cynthia E. Hill is Board Certified in Pediatrics. Dr. Hill was born in Gadsden, Alabama. She received her Bachelor of Science degree in Health and Exercise at Wake Forrest University, and her Medical Degree from the University of Alabama School of Medicine. Dr. Hill completed her Pediatric Residency at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has been in practice at Gadsden Pediatric Clinic since 2012. She and her husband Mark, have 3 children. She enjoys running, cooking, tennis, and play dates with her children. Dr. Hill is a member at Rainbow Prestbyterian Church.
- Bachelor of Science in Health and Exercise Science - Wake Forrest University, North Carolina
- Doctor of Medicine - University of Alabama School of Medicine - Birmingham, Alabama
- Pediatrics, University of Alabama at Birmingham 2009-2010
- Pediatrics, University of Alabama at Birmingham 2010-2012
- Alabama Board of Examiners 2010
- 2012 - Present. Gadsden Pediatric Clinic
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Society of Nutrition
- American Medical Association